The amount of bonus credit you receive depends upon the amount you deposit
- Many online casinos allow you to collect loyalty points as you play. You can then exchange these loyalty points for free bets, free spins or other exciting rewards. This is another tool designed to keep customers loyal, and it is worth scrutinising the loyalty scheme on offer, as it can help you make an overall profit when playing.
- Players that place large wagers or a high volume of wagers should benefit from a VIP programme. VIPs can expect tailored bonuses, improved customer service, expedited payouts, hospitality invites and much more.
Mobile Casino Bonuses
- Some online casino operators will offer unique bonuses for mobile users. Mobile gaming has soared in popularity over the past few years and many casinos now adopt a mobile-first strategy, so you can benefit from many exciting mobile casino bonuses and mobile casino no deposit bonuses when using a smartphone or tablet.
Live Casino Bonuses
- The advent of live dealer play has revolutionised online casino gaming in Canada. It reproduces the thrill of the casino floor by putting casinosreview.ca/bonuses/welcome-bonuses/ you in contact with a live dealer, who will be based in a studio or a land-based casino. You can then play all manner of table games and other exciting games, while interacting with the dealer and your fellow players. Several sites offer specific live casino bonuses to encourage players to join the revolution.
- You will occasionally find short-term promotions tied to calendar events, days of the week or new slots. Sometimes software providers bankroll promotions when they release a new game in a bid to generate publicity and encourage players to experiment with it. You can often benefit from free spins, bonus credit or prize draws.
Refer a Friend
- Many casinos will reward you for encouraging friends and family to sign up for an account. The bonus you receive will generally be tied to the amount your friend deposits.
Understanding the 1st Deposit Bonus
This welcome bonus is tied to the first deposit you make when signing up for a new account at a particular online casino. For example, you might see a 100% match bonus up to C$100. If you deposit C$100 of your own money, you will unlock a C$100 bonus, giving you C$200 to play with. There is generally a minimum amount that you must deposit in order to qualify for this bonus. If it is C$20, you would receive C$40 to play with when you trigger a 100% matched deposit bonus. You will then need to play this credit through a certain number of times before you can make a withdrawal. This process is known as completing the wagering requirement, which we will explain in greater detail further down the page.
How Do Free Spins Bonuses Work?
Several casinos will offer you free spins when you sign up for an account as one of their main casino offers. It essentially allows you to test drive a casino without having to risk your own money. The free spins will often be limited to just one particular slot or a small handful of slots. You should see a вЂњFree SpinsвЂќ icon displayed on the game window for eligible slots. If you click вЂњPlayвЂќ within that widget it will trigger a free spins session.
The free spins will generally be worth the lowest possible stake on a particular slot. For example, if you are given 30 free spins on Starburst, you can spin the slot 30 times at a stake of C$0.10. Once you have used all of your free spins, any bonus money you win will be added to your account balance. Sometimes it will take the form of cash, but it normally takes the form of a casino bonus, which is subject to wagering requirements before you can actually make a cash withdrawal.